New Zealand's Competitive putting tour is back - this season will see players on compete on some exciting new courses and vie for the top spot on the leaderboard.
Official Ball Sponsor: Chromax Golf
Players can participate in the Pro, Amateur or Juniors Division.
Each event consists of 4 rounds.
Pro players play with a handicap system based on the last 4-6 rounds.
Rules will be re-iterated at each event
- Only course-provided Minigolf balls, official USGA Approved golf balls or official European Mini Golf Balls to be used
- Tee-off behind or on marked lines
- Max strokes per hole is 7 (then pick up).
- Each player to finish the hole before the next player tees off.
- If the ball exits the lane, place back at point of exit as per rule 5 - there is no penalty stroke.
- If your ball comes to rest against the edge, you can place the ball 1x scorecard length perpendicular to the edge.
- Score cards must have full names and be signed by all players named on the card
The Federation is enforcing a strict fair-play policy.
You may use your own putter and ball.
|1||16/02/2019||1:00PM||Lilliputt Safari (Auckland)|
|2||24/03/2019||1:00PM||The Range Warkworth (Auckland)|
|3||13/04/2019||1:00PM||Kiwiana Leisure Park (Otorohanga)|
|4||14/07/2018||1:00PM||Lumberjax Mini Golf (Rotorua)|
|5||11/08/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Hamilton)|
|9||21/09/2019||1:00PM||Onehunga Enchanted Forest (Auckland)|
|10||12/10/2019||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Hamilton)|
|11||23/11/2019||1:00PM||Lilliputt T-Rex (Auckland)|