New Zealand's Competitive putting tour is back - this season will see players on compete on some exciting new courses as well as a new and improved points scoring system.
Players pay the course green fees and a $20 buy-in.
Each event on the Pro Tour consists of 4 rounds.
The lowest total scores win that event's cash prizes
You can also register as member for the 2018/19 Pro Tour season for $35. This allows all event points acquired to be included on the Official NZMGF Pro Tour leaderboard, with top 4 at the end of event 10 having automatic qualification to the next World Adventure Golf Masters.
The winner of the Pro Tour leaderboard receives:
- 1st place Trophy and rowned New Zealand's No.1 Competitive Pro Tour Putter.
- A prize package including Chromax Balls and Pro Mini Golf Putter courtesy of Pro MiniGolf NZ Limited.
- The perk to select an event on the next Pro Tour season to be double points for everyone
- Other supporting merchandise coming soon
Rules will be re-iterated at each event
- Only official USGA Approved golf balls or official European Mini Golf Balls To Be Used
- Tee-off behind or on marked lines
- Max strokes per hole is 6 (then pick up).
- Each player to finish the hole before the next player tees off.
- If the ball exits the lane, place back at point of exit as per rule 5 - there is no penalty stroke.
- If your ball comes to rest against the edge, you can place the ball 1x scorecard length perpendicular to the edge.
- Score cards must have full names and be signed by all players named on the card
The Federation is enforcing a strict fair-play policy. This includes a verbal warning for any swearing. Continuing to swear after a warning is issued incurs a one stoke penalty for each infraction.
You may use your own putter and ball.
|1||07/04/2018||TBC||Enchanted Forest (Auckland)||$10|
|2||12/05/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Hamilton)||$11|
|3||02/06/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Rotorua)||$11|
|4||08/07/2018||1:00PM||Lumberjax Mini Golf (Rotorua)||$0|
|5||11/08/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Hamilton)||$11|
|6||22/09/2018||1:00PM||Lilliputt Safari and T. Rex Alley (Auckland)||$15|
|7||20/10/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Omanu)||$11|
|8||17/11/2018||1:00PM||Hillsborough Holden Museum and Mini Putt (New Plymouth)||$15|
|9||16/02/2019||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Omanu)||$11|
|10||02/03/2019||1:00PM||Kiwiana Leisure Park (Otorohanga)||$12|