New Zealand's Competitive putting tour is back - this season will see players on compete on some exciting new courses as well as a new and improved points scoring system.
Players can participate in the Pro, Amateur or Juniors Division.
Each event consists of 4 rounds.
Pro players play with a handicap system based on the last 4-6 rounds. Cash prizes go to the handicap winners and ongoing points are awareded based on stroke play winners.
Amateur and Junior divisions are competing only the leaderboard and prizes provided by Pro Minigolf NZ Limited.
Each event has separate green fees and Pro division buy-in is $20 per event
Rules will be re-iterated at each event
- Only course-provided Minigolf balls, official USGA Approved golf balls or official European Mini Golf Balls to be used
- Tee-off behind or on marked lines
- Max strokes per hole is 7 (then pick up).
- Each player to finish the hole before the next player tees off.
- If the ball exits the lane, place back at point of exit as per rule 5 - there is no penalty stroke.
- If your ball comes to rest against the edge, you can place the ball 1x scorecard length perpendicular to the edge.
- Score cards must have full names and be signed by all players named on the card
The Federation is enforcing a strict fair-play policy.
You may use your own putter and ball.
|1||07/04/2018||1:00PM||Lilliputt Safari (Auckland)||$15|
|2||12/05/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Hamilton)||$11|
|3||30/06/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Rotorua)||$11|
|4||14/07/2018||1:00PM||Lumberjax Mini Golf (Rotorua)||$0|
|5||11/08/2018||1:00PM||Prodrive Golf (Hamilton)||$11|
|6||01/09/2018||4:00PM||Onehunga Enchanted Forest (Auckland)||$12|
|7||22/09/2018||1:00PM||Kiwiana Leisure Park (Otorohanga)||$15|
|8||20/10/2018||1:00PM||Golf360 (Formerly Prodrive Golf) (Omanu)||$11|
|9||24/11/2018||1:00PM||Hillsborough Holden Museum (New Plymouth)||$15|
|10||08/12/2019||1:00PM||Lilliputt T-Rex (Auckland)||$15|